Introducing Empress Depot

My name is Sharon Ganze. I am the owner of Empress Depot and the admin of this blog. Nice to meet you and feel free to leave comments on my blog.

Empress Depot is all about making you and your home beautiful.

In 2017 I opened Empress Depot on Bonanza. I tend to cater to female products on my site. Empress Depot's top two categories are hosiery and shapewear, jewelry.

For jewelry I carry all types of pieces from earrings to rings and in between. I love Monet, Avon and a hit and miss of different brands. You will mainly find vintage pieces in my booth.

I also have categories such as holiday, birthday and special occasions (I love Christmas); home decor; Beatrix Potter (they are so cute and are becoming rare); handbags and related items (a special liking toward Vera Bradley); dinnerware, glassware, kitchen, pottery and more.

Visit Empress Depot to see a classy and nice selection. There's so much more to be added yet.

Comments

  1. Thankyou For The Information. www.sobhasentosa.org.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. The URL to the website is outstanding, Sobha. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

This is a family oriented blog. Please no solicitation or profanity or insults to another posters comment. This will not be tolerated on the Empress Depot blog. Thank you.

Total Pageviews